Call Now: 1-866-781-2200

Knowledge Base / How do I correct an error if I file my return electronically?

You can resend another transmission with the corrected data within 24 hours from the time the original transmission went out. If you are beyond the 24-hour requirement, you cannot amend your return through electronic filing. You must file a paper Form ST-1-X, Amended Sales and Use Tax Return, to correct any errors you discover subsequent to the filing.

Posted in: Electronic Filling